.Sunday, July 6, 2008 ' 3:08 AM Y
i'm missing you ♥
Darling is over at my place tonight.. I forced her to come over, in case she tml morning give mi excuses not to come again.. Just finished doing the board for the funfair tml.. After a night's work, i cooked maggie with hard boiled egg, golden mushroom & prawns for our supper.. lols.. She just blog finished, so now my turn.. And she is hogging to my bed!!! F5! i want to sleep too! T_T
Listening to some songs, a whole lot of emotions & memories are getting to me now..
Does he know what he means to me? Does he understand how much this hurts? Does he know that i still love him as much as i did the day we met? Does he even missing me the way i' missing him? Is he thinking the same things right now? ARGH!! I miss you so badly.. I have never felt this way for any other guys before.. I felt as if the other half of me was missing.. I felt so . . . empty; so lost.. What is wrong with me? Can someone please tell me? Every time i closed my eyes, all i can see is images of him & the times we shared in every single detail.. Will i ever wake up to reality? Would this feeling ever go away? Please stop haunting me..
I wish with all my heart that i could talk to him once again, just like what we used to do..