.Thursday, July 17, 2008 ' 3:23 PM Y
i'm missing you ♥
I can't seems to sleep last night.. Trying to make myself to lala-land, only managed to fall asleep around 4 or 5am i think.. Feeling so tired, K.O all the way till 1pm..
I've decided not to think so much le.. If he is meant to be mine, he will be de.. So ya.. Its time to move on.. Guys will always be guys.. The one i really want will never be there when i need him.. I just want to tell
YOU that if you ever need someone, i will always be here..
I'm tired, i'm not gonna think about all these.. For now, i'm happy with my life, i know there are still many people out there who dote on me.. Thank you my beloved friends
..
=) Time to start doing some housework.. Gonna vacuum some floor now.. Ciaos~
Now i have to pretend that i don't really care..