.Monday, July 21, 2008 ' 9:28 PM Y
i'm missing you ♥
I'm back to continue.. Woke up about 3plus in the afternoon, went down to help my daddy buy 4D.. Really tired.. I don't know why..
Headed to darling's place after church.. I really think that darling and i can't communicate through sms.. Darling's smses seems to piss me off recently.. Lols! Xiang came over too.. I was using darling's lappy to browse those online shops, while darling & Xiang watched batman on ch5..
Until 8plus, we went to one of those coffeeshops along Kovan there for dinner..Steph came over, still stressing over Marcus.. Ended up was scolded by darling for skipping school.. Her mc more than the days she go school.. Lols.. Packet food for kuku and went over his place..
Reached there saw him HT-ing.. But this time round, he got quite pissed with Pink aiai, cos he tio seduced and she was talking instead of healing him.. First time see him so angry, don't dare to talk to him.. I just sat there watched my tv.. About 2am, then we ate & watched One Piece together.. He managed to fell asleep until 5am, he went zak.. I continued watching till i fell asleep.. Next thing i know, it was already 11 in the morning, and he was there eating durian cos he was hungry.. LOL! LOL! LOL!
Went back to sleep until 2plus, watching tv on my own until 8pm.. He really can sleep, like a dead log.. =X Went off while he is still sleeping.. Met Daniel at 24hours coffeeshop, packet dinner home.. Dan went to get a tattoo on his back ytd, nice leh.. I also want to put one on top the hips there, but i'm scared of the needles.. Maybe one day, i'll do it..
Can i trust my heart when its telling me that we got something real going on?