.Wednesday, July 23, 2008 ' 11:29 PM Y
i'm missing you ♥
I'm supposed to go along with Daniel to bugis to meet Nety they all de.. But already 3pm and Din was still at Bukit Merah seeing doc and it was raining heavily.. So it was cancelled.. Derrick very funny, never check whether everybody wake up yet not, 12pm leave house liaox.. So he came over to our place & watch tv..
So ended up meeting darling for dinner at Compass.. We went Giordano, and got some polo tees from the kids section.. She actually can fit into it.. She wanted to get the kids girls spaghetti but it was too small.. Overage liao la darling.. Lols! Steph came over to Compass as she needed to see the doc for her eyes, starting to swell again..
Took bus 159 with Steph and Daniel home.. Kind of moody & restless this few days.. Someone please tell me what to do ah~ I'm on the verge of breaking apart.. Oh well, tml will be a better day for me i hope..
I believe that wishes upon a star will come true..