.Saturday, July 19, 2008 ' 6:04 AM Y
i'm missing you ♥
Just gotten home from the dark knight movie with darling, Xiang, Steph & Boon.. All of us were tired, and Xiang's parents need the car later in the morning, so we went home..
Met darling to get some baking things & our dinner at amk hub.. Came back & started preparing to bake our cookies & brownies.. Bake all the way till 11pm, Xiang came to fetch darling home to bath & change.. Fetched Steph & i and we all went down to Plaza Sing to meet Boon.. Boon was like semi awake during the entire movie.. I seriously din know that he have to report for duty at 5pm later.. I'm sorry.. If i knew, i won't ask him come out le.. = (
Body is tired but mentally super awake.. Gonna catch some rest and wake up by 10am.. Meeting celestine & gang later..
I believed that dreams will only be meant for sleeping..