.Friday, July 11, 2008 ' 2:17 AM Y
i'm missing you ♥
OMG OMG OMG!! i just order & order things from some blogshops! I'm so dead.. I was too bored so went browsing around.. So many nice clothes sia.. T_T Interested parties feel free to take a look..
Firstly, i ordered this
bag from Rainbow Sprees.. 2 ways of using - as a sling bag or a handbag.. Nice nice.. I like it.. This bombed mi 24bucks..
Secondly, darling & i went to check out some earrings & belts from
Closet-Indulgence.. I got 1 pair each of red & black Rosie Posie & 1 waist belt.. Darling got herself 1 pair of lollipop earring..
Lastly, we saw out this blogshop that has Forever21 sprees.. Darling ordered a
Heathered Rugby Tank & a
Striped Racerback Top.. And i ordered 2 dresses, Fab Babydoll Dress and
Knit Babydoll Dress.. Wanted to order to 2 more pyjamas clothing de, but i give that idea up.. Total bomb 40bucks for my 2 dresses.. But i think its quite worth it.. What to do~ Singapore's Forever21 outlet don't have it..
Darling was bored studying, on the webcam & made mi laugh till i was coughing so badly.. >.<
Bored! Very bored! Very very bored!
If i tell you i need you, will you believe me?