.Wednesday, July 23, 2008 ' 2:39 AM Y
i'm missing you ♥
So here am i blogging as fast as i can.. Going to have my beauty sleep soon.. I'm tired but I kindda miss him the whole day.. I don't know why.. Lalala~
Went over to Bishan Prawning, expecting to see the usual 4s, end up there are like 9 of us - Din, Dasao, Daniel, Me, Daryl, Derrick, Adrian and another girl & boy which i don't know their names.. Lols.. Can u imagine 8 of us shared a rod for prawning for 3 hours.. Taking turns 1 by 1.. End up only caught 17 , okie, u can say 18 of it, cos Daniel caught a really super tiny one, which we let it go.. And the prawns today was really small, different from the ones we caught last time..
After that, went to meet xiao ma, a lady in her early thirties.. Daryl and Derrick didn't come along as they need to send the girl off at AMK.. So the rest of us headed over to Blk 107 the coffee shop at S'goon North.. Xiao ma's friends came along too.. Xiao ma say Daniel & i look alike.. Zzz.. "Not again~" Slacked & chatted till midnight, Xiao ma's friend, the other lady send Dan & i home.. Thanks! I swear Xiao ma's friend, the guy name something heng, really look damn familiar.. Lols..
Nights all.. I'm off to my cloudy land~
I need someone who will stays around through all my ups & downs..