.Friday, July 18, 2008 ' 4:38 PM Y
i'm missing you ♥
Stayed up the whole night last night, in order to make breakfast for my parents before they leave for their Malaysia trip.. Went over to 7-11 at 2am to buy bread with daniel.. Came back continued with my online shopping.. Its really so addictive..
Called over to Nic at malaysia to have a chat with him.. Talked till 5am, started to prepare breakfast.. Made tuna sandwich for mum & luncheon meat with bread for daddy.. Had breakfast with them while watching tv.. Till they left for their trip.. Please take care Daddy & Mummy!
Had a bath and i wasn't tired anymore.. Chatted with Jer & Jill in msn, till i really buay tong liaox.. Went to bed straight K.O... Woke up at 2pm, 2 missed calls & 10 sms.. Had lunch with daniel, went to make payment for a
red top i ordered from Cuties-House.. This only cost me 16bucks.. Quite worth it bahx..
I've just received my waist belt & black rosie posie from Closet-Indulgence.. Nice! I totally like it.. I'm going to meet darling at amk hub soon.. Ciaos~
I thought you were my fairytale..